Thursday, 28 June 2012

Review - Designer Brands Kabuki brush

heheh sorry had to add this in... :D
So i have a review for you and it's on the Designer Brands Kabuki brush - I'm not sure if you can purchase this brand in other countries though :( - Purchased in Western Australia.

This brush is made out of goat hair - which i don't really like because it's scratchy on your face and it came from an animal :( i didn't find out until after i had bought it though so yeh....
I do like the compact size of it though i think its really nice and can fit perfectly in your purse for any touch ups during the day, but it's also quite annoying as i cant hold it properly :) I also like the simple design of it though its sleek and plain but in a way that's good too so yeh.

I'm not sure if i like it yet or not it has some good things about it but also some bad so I'm sitting in the middle :) Thank-you for viewing this post and i hope you have a lovely day/night
 xoxo Claudz








No comments:

Post a Comment