Tuesday, 26 June 2012

My Mac Blushes

So these are my M.A.C blushes and I've included swatches so you know what they look like but i only have a few so don't get too excited :)
Well Dressed
1. Well Dressed - This is one of my most reached for blushers - it really is a beautiful pale pink with the slightest amount of sheen. I am a in the middle of light to medium skin tone and it suits me perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to apply this, it is build-able and blends well.
Pinch O' Peach
2. Pinch O' Peach - I use this as one of my everyday blush for school. I got to a private girls school and makeup is banned. Yet, most girls including me wear it anyway. This blush is matte and a peachy-pink natural shade that is similar to my natural flush. It doesn't last ALL day on me but very close. I would repurchase as it is a mid-range brand therefore affordable for a high school student and is everything I need in an everyday blush.
Fleur Power
3. Fleur Power - It's a coral pink satin almost matte colour which is quite bright and pigmented. It shows up easily on my skin and gives a warm bright coral pink glow on my face. Despite the little sparkles on the pan, I hardly find any glitter when it's on my face. When applied, I almost feel it's matte. Its very long lasting  but it's a bit too pigmented. You really need to use it with a light hand. And I think it's a gorgeous colour for medium skin tones.
Peony Petal
4. Peony Petal - I bought this blush to go with my cool toned make-up looks.  a lot of the times cool toned blushes don't look too great on my complexion but this one is amazing. Beautiful bright barbie cool toned pink.And it has great pigmentation.
from left to right is goes Well Dressed, Fleur power, Pinch O' Peach, and Peony Petal
xoxo Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment