Thursday, 19 July 2012

Kink Cosmetics- Review and Haul :)

Hello everyone I'm sorry i have been away for sooo long but i just recently started up a blog with one of my best friends Jenna and it's called Magic Willow and if you want to go check that out here's the link : http://magicwillowmakeup.blogspot.com.au/
so now that's out of the way i wanted to do a sort of haul / review on the brand Kink now you can get this at your local grocery store (in Australia i know of) and they do eyeliners, nail polishes, eye-shadows, and lip glosses (I think that's all they sell if you know of anything else they sell and where you found them let me know in the comments ;) and for $5 at my local coles that is pretty cheap and they have been reduced to $2 so that's a BIG BONUS, but i really love their products i have tried them all and they are amazing the only thing i don't like are there lip lustre's i got mine in Bella and they just smell awful like seriously and you know when there on your lips and you can taste them sort of it is disgusting like seriously but other than that they are amazing and i love them a lot.I think these products are made in Brazil so you can probably find them there to I'm not too sure, now the packaging with these are sooo cute there very plain and simple but they come in these little bag things and i just think that's sooo unique that i love them sooo much so I'm going to put a list below of the other products that i bought from them and maybe some pictures as well :)
- Eye  liner - Charcoal
- Eye liner - Violetta 
- Nail polish - Hot hot hot
- Nail polish  - Peachy
- Eyeshadow - Espresso
I couldn't find any single pictures of these products and my photography is terrible so i found this picture of all there products :)
Have a lovely day/ night and keep posted
xoxo Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment